Sunday, October 5, 2008

Arin's Easel

Arin was given a gift of money by Mr. & Mrs. Rhodes at church this week. Andy and I have been wanting to get Arin an easel, because she loves coloring so much. I just haven't been able to bring myself to spend the $40-$80 that they cost. I went to a kid's consignment shop and I found an easel for $20, which we bought with Arin's gift money. The easel is in great shape.
Arin is having so much fun coloring on this.


This is the picture we'll be using for the thank you card.

1 comment:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

love it i spent 7 on our wood one at a garage sale when my oldest was 2 she is now 8 and we still use it on a daliy basis! i have ours in the kitchen so i can just mop the floors if they get paint on them! she will love it for ages (my 8 yr old still does) and so will your LO that is only weeks away from being here!
i'll email you in a bit!