Sunday, December 14, 2008

Arin & Gavin

A couple of days ago I babysat Gavin. First, I took him and Arin outside on a nature walk. That means we walked around the yard and collected different natural objects like leaves, acorn, pinecones, etc. On the edge of our property, the neighbors pile their yard trash. The neighbor across the street had made a big pile of leaves and dumped them there. The kids had a great time jumping in the leaves. I am not sure if Gavin has ever jumped in leaves before, but this was the first time that Arin did. I really wish I would have had the camera outside with us. It was so cute to see their huge smiles as they ran and jumped on the leaves. And they were so good with taking turns!


Next, we went inside and the kids painted.

After painting, they glued all of their nature treasures in paper.

Next, they used the roller paints and dot markers to make pictures. (Batteries in the camera died, so no pics of this either)

When Gavin left, Arin came up to me and said "Mommy, I had fun playing with Gavin"

1 comment:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

pretty nature leave collage!