Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank You Cards and Handmade Envelopes

Arin recently made several thank you cards. I added a drop or two of food coloring to bubble solution. Arin blew the bubbles onto card stock and we allowed the cards to dry for several hours. Once they were dried, I wrote THANK YOU in dashed lines on the inside of the card. Arin then traced these words. Of course, I added actual thank you letter. We folded the paper in half and stuffed them in our homemade envelopes. We made these envelopes using sheets of magazine paper (it is not easy to find magazine pages without writing!). I found the instructions to make these envelopes here. I took them to the post office to make sure they were ok to send, which they were. Since we made the magazine paper envelopes, Arin has started making envelopes on her own out of plain paper!

No comments: