Monday, November 21, 2011

1st Road Trip

Over the weekend, we took Kaelyn on her first two hour road trip.  She did very well on the way up and ok on the way home.

During our trip, we saw my best friend and her family.

 Ella and Tyson were born six days apart.  They exchanged gifts this weekend.


While we were gone, we got together with my family.  This was the first time that Kaelyn met much of her extended family.
My little sister threw a surprise party for our parents' 48 wedding anniversary!

Some random pictures from the weekend:









3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures turned out really well. Soo happy to finally meet baby Kaelyn. We had so much fun Sat am. And Happy Anniversary to your Mom & Dad!!!

MommyWise said...

I love that picture with all 4 on the couch. So sweet. I'm so happy for you. You know, if we were going to have another girl... her name would have been Aivry McKAELYN (had to go with another "Ai" name)

Michelle Gibson said...

So fun, Cara! LOVE the pic of you and your girls together. ;-) Looks like you had a great time! And I bet the girls loved showing off their baby sister. =)