Monday, April 13, 2009

Match It!

Last month, I was tagged by Melissa in a product review meme. We were so sick that I am just now getting around to writing this up. Arin absolutely loves the Match It! puzzles from The Learning Journey. We have four of the puzzles. They have self-correcting pieces, so Arin can play them by herself, although she prefers that we play them together :)


Today we worked with the Upper and Lower Case Letters puzzle. She is able to match the upper and lower case letters and match them to the picture with the same beginning sound. It is great practice.

(Even Ella loves the puzzles!)


This is what you need to do. Write a review of any kids product, it can be a toy, a book or anything which you have personally used. Pass this meme to five other blogger friends.
I choose:

4 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

cool that gives me 2 product reviews!!!

we like those puzzles too!

Unknown said...

aww....It looks like the baby was having a lot of fun :)

Katie said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll have to get on that!

Amberella said...

:) I'll be thinking of a product review! Thanks for thinking of me. :)

plus. that sound matching puzzle looks awesome!