Friday, July 31, 2009

Receive a Letter

One of the things on our list to do before kindergarten, is to receive a letter. Yesterday, when I got the mail, I saw a package in the mailbox addressed to Arin. It was a birthday present from our good friends Patty & Marshall. They used to be our neighbors, but have recently relocated to Texas! They visited the Dallas Zoo a couple of weeks ago and picked up this cute monkey bottle holder for Arin. Arin was super excited about it. She said, "My daddy calls me monkey and now I have a monkey!" Along with the present, there was a card and in the card were two sheets of stickers, which Arin was equally excited about! Thank you Patty & Marshall for the wonderful gifts and also for helping us cross another thing off of our list!

1 comment:

Christy Killoran said...

How wonderful! I'm going to go read that list now.