Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Always Climbing


I have had several comments/requests to start blogging more often like I used to.  Between the pregnancy and Ella, I have been exhausted.  Poor Arin has been wanting to do school and asking on a regular basis for it, so in the next few weeks, I hope to be feeling better and more energetic so that we can do our projects and I can post about them. 

In the mean time, I just thought that I'd write a small post about Ella.  Ella will be 15 months old tomorrow.  She is a busy, busy little girl.  She does not think that clothes should be in drawers or pots and pans in cabinets.  The floor is a much better place for those things, in her opinion!  She isn't saying many words yet, but she understands well and she voices her opinion often, especially if Arin has something she wants!  She also loves to climb.  She climbs on chairs boxes, beds, the couch, and several times a day, I find her on the table!


She also loves to be held!  She is sweet as can be and she has a rotten temper all at the same time.  We joke that she is just practicing to be a middle child, but I think I am going to be in trouble when she gets older!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I have 2 girls, a 4 year old and then an almost 15 month old like you! She'll be 15 months on Sunday. Anyway, she's always climbing, I know what you mean. She also isn't saying too many words but she'll let you know if she wants something by screaming for it! Ahhh, girls. Yours are so darn cute.