Thursday, December 1, 2011

One Month

I can't believe Kaelyn is one month old already!  The time has been flying by since she was born.  It's been a fun month.  She is such a sweet baby, but has some issues in the evening with being fussy and having a hard time staying asleep.  That hasn't been so much fun. 

The girls adore Kaelyn and Ella told me yesterday that she wants me to get another baby in my tummy.  Arin has already requested a boy next.  Silly little girls!

I weighed Kae yesterday.  My chunky monkey is already 12 pounds! 

Kaelyn loves to be held and she loves bath time.  If she's in the right mood, she likes floortime and time in her swing.  She sleeps in bed with me at night, but naps during the day in her crib.


Did I mention what a sweet baby she is and how much we love her?  :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awe Happy 1 Month Birthday Kaelyn!!!

Blissful & Domestic said...

She's beautiful! congrads!

The Pendrak's said...

already a month! She is adorable!

Michelle Gibson said...

Cara, she is so incredibly sweet and precious. I love her! I thought of you today while at WW. I saw some organic gripe water, have you seen that? It looked like something I might use for a little one like that. It might be worth a try. =) Happy 1 month, Kaelyn!

Oh, I found my phone (LOL), I'll send you my # the next time I email you. =)

lusi said...

Happy one month gorgeous little Kae!!!!
She is JUST beautiful Cara!
Love to you all,
Lusi x

MotherTara said...

Awww. She's so sweet, Cara! She's fattened up nicely. Love chubby babies! (Maybe b/c most of mine end up that way--lol). Maybe next time--if there's a next time--you will have that boy, so the girls will get their request. ;-) I'm sure you're wanting a bit of a break first! :-)