Friday, August 21, 2009

Arin's Interview

I saw this idea (and these questions) on Chasing Cheerios. I thought it was a cute idea, so decided to try it with Arin. She didn't really like this idea though because I kept asking her questions, which was interrupting her playing time.

I feel happy when...Uncle Todd makes me happy and so does forests and grass.

I feel sad when...elephants hurt me, because I don't like elephants.

I like to...see some elephants because they don't hurt me and I like to see some projects and some butterflies.

My daddy is... at work.

My mama is... at Papa and Grandma's house.

I love to...do some projects and eat.

My favorite color is...red.

I like to eat...macaroni and cheese

I like to play...with you, momma, and with my friends and Ella.

My favorite toy is...pirate boats.

It makes me happy when...Uncle Todd growls at me.

It makes me sad when...big grasshoppers hurt me.

The best thing I do is...play with my sister and Rylee.

I'm excited about...Matthew and Brandon getting here.

I like to go...to playgroup and the Y.

I don't like to... see bad guys.

What are your favorite things to do? work and see the boys and watch Clifford.

What was the best thing about your birthday party? putting sprinkles on my cupcakes

What's your favorite song? Hallelujah

What's your favorite school activity? dance, color, fireworks, and finding animals

What's your favorite art activity? I like to paint.

What's the best part about being 3 years old? I like to see squirrels and eat bubble gum.

Do you love taking naps? yes

What do you like to do with your sister? I love to play with my sister - hide and seek and I spy.

No comments: