Sunday, February 14, 2010

Family Reunion


We had the BEST time at our family reunion today.  It was for the families (my mom's side) that live in the south and also for the ones that are in Florida for the winter.  My grandmother, who, a month ago wasn't expected to live, was there.  I am thrilled that she was able to make the long trip down from New York.  It was so great to see her and we took so many pictures with her.  I also got to meet my two and a half week old great niece for the first time.  She's so tiny and so sweet!  I got to see a cousin that I haven't seen since my wedding seven years ago and I met another cousin's husband.  Also met three second cousins.  It was such a great time to all be together. 

(The Oldest and Newest Members of the Family.  Kynzie, who is 2.5 weeks old was born on her Great-great grandmother's 92nd birthday!)
(My girls with their Great-Grandma)

No comments: