Sunday, September 5, 2010

Visiting Family

Last week, we had the opportunity to travel to my parents' house.  They live a little less than two hours from us.  With Andrew having Saturdays off plus one day during the week, we are able to stay over only one night at a time at my parents' house. My parents are semi-retired, so we are able to visit them during the week while they are not at work.  We had a nice visit with my parents, who had just returned from a seven-week vacation to see their families in New York. 

While we were visiting my parents, my niece and her two daughters came to visit as well.  We have not seen them since February, so it was so nice to get together.  The girls had such a great time playing together and little Kynzie is growing so much (seven months old already!). 

On our way home, we passed by cows in the pasture, so Andrew stopped to let the girls take a look.  It was so funny to see the cows.  They were grazing until we showed up.  Then, all of the cows stopped what they were doing, they all lined up and stared at us until we left!  I guess they were as curious about us as we were about them!

No comments: