Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birthday Invitations

We typically do not make a big deal about birthdays, but now that we live near so much family, it only made sense to plan a get together for Arin's birthday this year. 

I saw this birthday invitation idea on a friend's blog.  I wish I could link up to it, but it is a private blog.  She made the invitation using a large chalk board and I loved the idea so much that we borrowed it, using a white board.  On the real invitations, we had more information such as the party date, time, location, rsvp, etc.  I didn't want to put all of that information on here, but wanted to let you see the basic invitation idea.  These pictures could be printed out and sent through the mail, but for the sake of simplifying things, I did what my friend, which was send the picture through Facebook!

1 comment:

jasnjoj said...

What a cute idea! I definitely have to tuck that one away for future use...