Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just a Little Over Six Weeks....

I will be 34 weeks pregnant on Friday. I went to see my midwife this morning. I lost one pound over the past two weeks, so a little bit of a lecture there, but I am not worried about it. Other than that, everything is going great. I measured on time, my blood pressure was awesome and the baby's heartbeat was a nice strong 148bpm. The baby is not engaged yet, but no worries about this as we're not far enough into the pregnancy to be concerned about that. I go back again in one week.

My midwife always lets Arin play with her measuring tape. It was sitting on the table when we went into the room. As we were waiting for my midwife to come in, Arin picked up the measure tape and was pretending to measure my stomach. It was very cute.

No comments: