We started our activites by working on the Numbers in Bloom file folder game.
flower picture, which her daddy found on the internet and printed for her.
here (about half way down the page).
flower matching cards. This was an easy activity for her, but the flowers are pretty and she wanted to play again and again. We also talked about the flowers' names and their colors, etc. In the future, we may use these cards as a memory or go fish! game.
alphabet matching book. In this book, Arin glued the lowercase letter next to the correct uppercase letter (I had cut out the letters and placed them randomly on the table beside her). The q was made to look like a backwards p, instead of a lowercase q with a tail on it. It was the only letter that she had trouble identifying.