Monday, August 11, 2008

Ladybug Shapes Puzzle

I found this lady bug shapes puzzle on this site. It's more of a matching game than a puzzle, execpt that you have to line the top half and the bottom half of the lady bug up together. I printed the lady bugs and then I had to color them, because we are out of color ink for the printer. Then I laminated each bug with clear contact paper.

Arin really enjoyed this. It was funny to watch her play this game. I faced all of lady bugs towards me (I was sitting in front of Arin). This way she could just put the bottom half of bug close to her. However, she didn't like that idea. Everytime she made a match, she would turn the ladybug around to face her and then put the bottom half of the ladybug farther away from her, but in the proper place.
She played this game several times.

No comments: