Saturday, January 14, 2012

29 Days for Daddy #19

Day 19: The Gift of Family Time

On this night, I made Andrew homemade caramel popcorn, using the recipe that his mom has always made. 

excuse the poor lighting :(
Then, we played SORRY! together as a family.  We played two rounds of this game.  Arin was especially excited about this day, since this is her favorite board game.  Last week, I was at my Weight Watcher's meeting.  In the meeting, we were talking about exercise and the leader asked what was something that we could commit to doing everyday.  Arin leaned over to me and said, "I could play SORRY! because, you know, it'd be exercising my fingers!" haha.  I love that kid! 



We all had a lot of fun playing this game.  There was A LOT of laughs and in the end, Arin won both games!






No comments: