Sunday, August 1, 2010

Notice Anything Different?

Today, Arin was doing some scissor work while I was cleaning and preparing some projects for the upcoming school week.  She finished her work and put her scissors away and went on to play with her sister.  Once I was finished, I called the girls over to read to them.  It was then that I really took a look at Arin and to my surprise, she had bangs!!  What????  She said she cut her hair because it was too long and she didn't like it in her face (and she was probably tired of me always telling her to get something for her hair).  I had a good chuckle when I saw that Arin had cut her hair because it reminded me of my little sister that cut her bangs completely off when she was little.  Arin's hair is a bit crooked/choppy, but it could have been much worse.  She really likes it, so it looks like our big girl will have bangs for a while.

On a side note, the reason I hadn't noticed her hair prior to storytime was because even though she cut it, it still looked like this. 
So not quite the dramatic change as when we make her bangs cover her forehead.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

I think she did an amazing job!

Jenna said...

She looks great in bangs! Funny story, such a logical action!