Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gratituesday

This week for Gratituesday, I thought I'd share how grateful I am for my little BIG helpers!


Arin and Ella love to help with all kinds of household chores.  Arin is great at doing laundry.  She knows how to sort clothes into the proper piles and load the washer.

Ella loves to help put the clothes into the dryer.  Arin is a wonderful helper with folding and hanging clothes and putting her stuff away.

Ella loves to help wash down the cabinets and oven door.

Arin can't wait until it's time to mop the kitchen floor (wish I had the same enthusiasm for this chore).  She even washes it in her Cinderella outfit :)  I mop the floor with diluted white vinegar with a few drops of orange essential oils, so it's safe for Arin to help!


Ella's favorite chore is to help unload the dishwasher.  There have been times when she's been very upset over something.  I open the dishwasher and it's like I've given her a new toy or something.  The waterworks will turn off and she'll come running to help!

One of Arin's favorite chores is to spray the windows so I can wash them.

They also love to help with baking and cooking.  Arin is the official "diaper getter and putter away" and she is a great helper with her sister. 

Now, if I could just get them to WANT to pick up their toys!

3 comments:

Amy Lynne said...

Sweet! I love the Cinderella cleaning outfit!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

what great helpers! and a hands and knees mopper she is serious :)

love all the pics!!! :)

The Pendrak's said...

agreed! Laughing at the pic of "cinderella" mopping with her hands!!