Friday, March 19, 2010

Lacing Tubes

I had intended for this to be a blanket time activity for Ella to do by herself, but after introducing it to her, I realized she still needs a little help with it.  First I helped her (by holding the tube so she could pull the string through), then big sister Arin did the helping, so it became a family activity and those are good too!

For this project, cut several toilet paper tubes into four pieces.  Tie a shoelace around one piece so the others won't fall off.  Then lace the other pieces of tube onto the string one by one.  Ella did enjoy this, even though she needed a little help this first time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're girls are so sweet! I LOVE reading your blog. I have an award for you. Go to my blog to pick it up.
http://eagerlittlemind.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-101-award.html