Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It Felt Like a Miracle...

Something HUGE happened last night.  My dear, sweet Ella Jane has never, not even one time in her life (almost 17 months) slept through the night - that was until last night!!!  She went to bed between 8:00-8:30pm and didn't wake until 7:15 this morning!  I never go to bed early, but I was able to sleep straight through from midnight until 6:00am.  That's when Andy woke me and I realized it was the first time since laying my head on the pillow that I had even stirred.  It was a wonderful feeling to get six straight hours of sleep and I am hoping it will start happening more frequently and for even longer periods of time!

2 comments:

jasnjoj said...

WOOHOO, CARA! Way to go, Ella Jane! Keep it up!

Jenna said...

I am SOOOOO happy for you! I keep meaning to email you back about that. There's nothing better than a good night's sleep!